Last updated on 23 May 2018.
In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) SAN FRANCISCO OLEÍCOLA informs you that the personal data collected on this form that are processed and incorporated into the relevant files, duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to solve their queries, transmit information about developments that may be of interest in relation to data protection and inform you of our marketing campaigns and promotions. We treat your data for a finite time, never exceed twelve months since the last communication between both parties. At that point, cancel your data. In any case, SAN FRANCISCO OLEÍCOLA never communicate or assign data to third parties.
If it deems necessary, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The written and signed request can send it by mail or email, attaching a copy of DNI User, to the following address:
SAN FRANCISCO OLEÍCOLA
Care Personal Data
C/ PEDRO PERZ S/N – 23520 – BEGIJAR (SPAIN)
or email address:
If before the request made in exercise of their rights, no response is received in a timely manner on our part, or you will not find this satisfactory, we inform you that the competent supervisory authority in our jurisdiction is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SAN FRANCISCO OLEICOLA
is a trademark owned by Oleicola San Francisco S.L..
residing at C / Pedro Perez s / n 23520 Begíjar and CIF B23228422 number.
In general, Oleicola relations between San Francisco S.L.., hereinafter OSF, and its clients arising from the contracting of products and services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
This Website has been created by OSF, for information purposes and for personal use.
By accessing this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The content, commercial activities, products and services included in this website are not intended, or directed at persons residing in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorized.
- Only includes those pages on this website listed in the index and are served within the domain of www.oleícolasanfrancisco.com
- Access to this website is the sole responsibility of users.
- Access to this website does not imply any commercial relationship between OSF and the user.
Updating and Modification of information
- The information contained in this website is current on the date of the last update (26 April 2017). OSF reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website, may limit or deny access to this website.
- No person may alter, change, Modify, Adaptation is a website. But nevertheless, OSF reserves the right to make, anytime, changes and modifications it deems appropriate, may exercise this right at any time and without notice.
- OSF reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and modifications will not affect contracts already perfected between OSF and its customers, subject to the modifications which may be a mutual agreement basis and assumptions of accident or force greater.
- OSF makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents appearing on this website. OSF does not guarantee or accept responsibility for any consequences arising from errors in the contents appearing on this website, provided by others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any case existing contracts between OSF and its customers will be affected except for those cases of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
- OSF is not responsible in any way for the contents, commercial activities, products and services that can be accessed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through this website. The presence of links on the website of OSF, unless stated otherwise, It is purely informative and in no event suggest, invitation or recommendation thereon. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between OSF and the individuals or business owners of the websites which are accessible through these links. OSF reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
- OSF is not responsible for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), newsletters or any transmissions, which are linked to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by the relevant authorities, in identifying the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
- OSF excludes all liability that may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for statements published in this website is exclusive to those who make. any type of data that users can make to this or via this website or other accesses controlled by OSF is prohibited, that infringe property rights of third parties, and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or transmission of any other material constituting or encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offense.
- OSF reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces in this website any content contrary to legal or moral standards, reserving the right to take legal action it deems appropriate to prevent this type of behavior.
Navigation, access and security
- This website is designed to support the most popular browsers among Internet users. OSF is not liable for damages, of any kind, that may occur to users by using other browsers or different versions of browsers for which designed the website.
- OSF is not responsible or guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free, provided that such incidents or errors come from sources outside OSF. No responsibility or guarantee that the software that can be accessed through this website, is free of errors from third. In the same way, OSF in no case be liable for losses, damages of any kind arising from access and use of the website, provided that they come from sources outside OSF. OSF is not responsible for any damages that may arise from the improper use of this website.
- The services offered on this website can only be used correctly if the technical specifications are met for which has been designed.
- This website and its contents are protected by intellectual property laws. They may not be exploited, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, assignment or transformation. Access to this website does not give users the right, nor any of the intellectual property rights of the content provided by this website ownership.
- The content of this website can be downloaded to the user terminal (download), whenever for private use and without any commercial purpose; therefore it can not exploit, play, to distribute, Modify, publicly communicate, give, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
- OSF does not transfer users the property of their software. The user owns the media on which the software is recorded. OSF retains all rights to intellectual property including software. If the user transfers software from this website to your terminal, You can not dissect it for study, or decompile, translated version of the original object code or its language to another code or language.
- The trade name, brands, logo, products and services contained in this website are protected by law.
- OSF reserves the right to take legal actions against users who violate or infringe intellectual property rights and industrial.
Data protection and information security
- Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about yourself. At the time that could be seized user data the voluntary or mandatory data being collected will be indicated. Refusal to provide data classified as compulsory will not be provided or inability to access the service for which they were requested. Likewise, data may be provided voluntarily in order that they can be provided in a better way the services offered.
- For the purposes of the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data, OSF informs the user of the existence of a file of personal data created with the data obtained on our website and at your own risk, registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the purpose of providing information and services offered on the web and promotional activities by any means, including sending emails and messages via any system including SMS, UTMS, etc., which may be of interest to expand and improve our services, adapting our offers to your preferences or needs, from the study and segmentation of the personal and commercial information recorded in our files as a result of their access to the web, as well as to enable personalized navigation.
- The User expressly accepts the inclusion of data collected while browsing the web, or provided by filling in any form, and derivatives business relationship, in the automated file of personal data referred to above. During the data collection process, and in every part of the web in which such data are requested, the user will be informed, either through a link, either by including appropriate references in the form itself, the mandatory or otherwise of collection of such data for the provision of our services.
- In the event that users of this website must provide their email address to access some of the services offered may state that they do not wish to receive any communication that could send OSF. OSF will make available to users who have subscribed to some sort of mailing list within this website appropriate mechanisms to unsubscribe from it.
- Your data will be treated for a limited time, in no case exceed twelve months from the last communication between the two sides. Having completed this fact will proceed to cancel them from our files, informing it.
- Any person whose personal data are processed, they may freely exercise their rights of opposition, access, rectification and deletion of data in the terms established by the Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data. These rights may be exercised through one of the following ways:
- Written, Sending your request, together with the documentation of their identity, to the following address:
SAN FRANCISCO OLEÍCOLA
Care Personal Data
C/ PEDRO PEREZ S/N 23520 BEGIJAR (Jaen)
- Through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digitally signing your application through the National Identity Document (DAYS) Spanish electronic, no further proof being required in this case by the applicant.
For any clarification or doubt, You can contact us by email at the address: email@example.com . If you exercise your rights to not give reply in time or form, or not it satisfactory, we inform you that you can make a complaint to the supervisory authority: the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
- The interested is informed that the data processing required to process the request may include the performance of operational communications, electronically or not (email, phone, etc…), which in any case will not require consideration on their part.
- Another reported that, in order to record and verify the accuracy of the information provided during the process, the data provided will be compared with information managers solely in order to avoid faulty or fraudulent information.
Information on technical aspects
- OSF not be liable for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, for reasons beyond the OSF; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or other electronic systems; nor for any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal beyond the control of OSF. Likewise, OSF is exonerated from any responsibility for any damage that may suffer as a result of errors, defects and omissions, on information provided from outside sources.